Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dreamscape


Our 2nd project was a Dreamscape. Salvador Dali a surrealist painter he would come up with unigue ideas and images to make things out of the ordinary. This is my version of a Dreamscape. I really enjoy playing golf and getting my mind off of things going on in the real world. I am a really big fan of beautiful colors that is why i picked my original photo also i like the landscape that is out in the west. This is a picture from Utah. Then I found this picture of this stone pit, I thought it would be a great place to tee off in the middle of the rocky desert. Seeing I like golf very relaxing sport  " SOMETIMES" so I found a picture of Ricki Fowler who I like. Stuck him in this desert paradise golf setting. It looks like something straight out of a Tiger Woods  13' golf video game. Also the big moon is to represent our Super Moon that only happens once a year. This is what i think when someone says super moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment